Forum

Custom Efic - Free ...

Notifications
Clear all

Custom Efic - Free Project?  

RSS
SheepHeart
(@sheepheart)

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in this little project of mine.

I'm working on fixing up the Efiction script so it can be more secure. It's based off of what was available in version 3.5.3, but it is going to be customized as well as revised so far. I am planning to offer it for others to have as a free download when I'm done working on it, but I wasn't sure if anyone else might want to try it.

If you'd like to ask questions, either leave a reply here, send a pm, or you can always email me. I'm also on deviantART by the same username.

Posted : 17/02/2013 8:03 pm
itanshi
(@itanshi)
Reputable Member

Way ahead of you, check my  latest posts. :3 happy to have your support.

I am rebuilding efiction! Join us on irc! #efiction at www.mibbit.com Instructions for irc 😀 Alpha released!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2013 9:31 pm
SheepHeart
(@sheepheart)

Way ahead of you, check my  latest posts. :3 happy to have your support.

I saw them after I posted. (= I'm happy to see that someone is making a new script. I was planning to respond more soon as I got back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2013 10:55 pm
itanshi
(@itanshi)
Reputable Member

If you don't want to do IRC, you can just let me know how your side of the project is doing. I'm using codeigniter, twitter bootstrap, and smarty template engine for now.

I am rebuilding efiction! Join us on irc! #efiction at www.mibbit.com Instructions for irc 😀 Alpha released!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2013 6:30 am
SheepHeart
(@sheepheart)

If you don't want to do IRC, you can just let me know how your side of the project is doing. I'm using codeigniter, twitter bootstrap, and smarty template engine for now.

I am not familiar with IRC.

As for my project, this is what I've been including so far. I am currently using html, css, and php  to code it. I do plan to include Javascript in the coding later on, also.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 6:36 pm
itanshi
(@itanshi)
Reputable Member

I have a youtube guide instructions linked on my signature ^^

Also your website link is not working. I'm thinking of an addon you can do do while we work on the main branch. If you have any single feature you'd like to focus on, we can share the workload.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2013 6:53 pm
Share: