Notifications
Clear all

New members cannot register

SJP
 SJP
(@sjp)
Trusted Member

Hi Jacci,

It's been a while since I was here, and I noticed that the latest member was the same username as the one that showed during my last visit. I know that things aren't terribly active since the software is aging, but I thought it was a bit odd that no one new had joined in a few months. I went to look it registration was still open, and when I clicked the register link, I got the following error code:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare SpammerCheck() (previously declared in /home/timet4/public_html/efiction/forums/Sources/Register.php:603) in /home/timet4/public_html/efiction/forums/Sources/Register.php on line 681

It seems this error is preventing people from registering since the error code is the only thing that showed up.

I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it. Thanks for your time, and for keeping this forum around  🙂

Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2013 5:40 pm
jacci
(@jacci)
Honorable Member

thanks for this, i still dont have access to the files so until i get them there is nothign i can do unfortunately

why is nothing ever easy?
url: http://www.pretendercentre.com/missingpieces/     
php: 5.2.5  msql: 5.0.45-community
efic version: 3.4.3           latest patches: yes
bridges: none              mods: challenges, displayword, beta-search

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2014 11:36 pm
Kathleen
(@kathleen)

I am just super happy to even be able to log in after not being able. Special thanks to awesome Nadia for registering me!  :biggrin: <3 thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2014 8:19 am
Nadia
(@nadia)
Member Admin

You are welcome. 🙂

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Capeside Diaries

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2014 9:45 am
Share: