Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Block issues

Methen
(@methen)
Trusted Member

Having all kinds of issues with the block feature in the admin, when I try to initialize or click on options I get mysql errors, also I tried to set the site news to inactive but it just refuses to go away, below are some of the errors I got, has anyone else had these issues?

A fatal MySQL error was encountered.
Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `fanfiction_poll_votes` ( `vote_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `vote_user` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `vote_opt` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `vote_poll` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`vote_id`), KEY `vote_user` (`vote_user`,`vote_poll`) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Error: ()

Query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `fanfiction_online` ( `online_uid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `online_ip` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `online_timestamp` int(11) NOT NULL default '0' ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Query: SELECT * FROM fanfiction_poll WHERE poll_end IS NULL OR poll_end = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' ORDER BY poll_id DESC LIMIT 1

Somebody is asking for a Hinne Whooping!

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2016 8:40 pm
banshee
(@banshee)
Member Admin

Hi Methen,

What version of eFiction are you using?

"TYPE=MyISAM" is an old command, and no longer valid. An update to the latest version of the script should assist in eliminating this error. Otherwise, locate the files where "TYPE=MyISAM" is located and change it to "ENGINE=MyISAM".

For information about the original error, click here

eFiction Archives: Tom Paris Dorm | Twice Bitten | Underground

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2016 5:52 am
Methen
(@methen)
Trusted Member

The latest version...

Somebody is asking for a Hinne Whooping!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2016 2:34 am
Share: