More Than That: Jim...

Notifications
Clear all

More Than That: Jim & Pam Archive (The Office US)

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ladama)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thought I'd show off what's been consuming most of my nights for the last month or so!

More Than That is a fanfic archive dedicated to The Office US, especially to the characters of Jim and Pam.

The site is 10 years old but recently came into my care and hadn't really had any updates in 5+ years! Current default skin is a modification of 2-Column by Kali that I tweaked to make more mobile-friendly. I'm also working on adding some Nadia themes.

(does host fics with adult content, those fics are rated M or MA and clearly marked with proper warnings)

With lot of consulting from these boards I finally have it mostly where I want it, with the exception of tinyMCE giving me fits (I posted about it in the General Support forum if anyone can help!). EDIT: I ended up reuploading the tinyMCE folder from a backup so this is solved mostly.

I have just added the Tracker module which is great, and next I want to attempt to add the ePub module so I'll be around these boards frequently trying to figure that out!

Please stop by if you're so inclined!  :happy:

Posted : 05/08/2016 7:17 am
(@snowhitesally)
Eminent Member

Hey girlie, it's Sally. I used to be an admin on MTT. You have done such an amazing job with the site. I have some questions I would LOVE to ask about some of the awesome things you have done to the site. Is there a way we could chat? πŸ™‚

Posted : 15/08/2016 7:29 pm
Share: