Notifications
Clear all

Berry Good

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
12.1 K Views
(@honey-cullen)

It has something to do with the form and I'm honestly not sure how to truly fix it. Last time I added

#settingsform{
padding: 0 15em;
}

to the css on another similar skin and it helped for some reason.

It's me, again...
This time I have Sewwy same issue:
Putting that code you posted (I really don't understand nothing about css so I thought I should put it in style.css and I wrote it at the very end of the code) this is what changed:
It's just more centered but it's not what I needed πŸ™
This happens in every page, public or Admin, in which there is a dΓ©roulant form menu. Every other page with normal text is ok.

I'm so sorry to add TinyMCE isn't working with your skin...
At first I thought it was a bug just concerning Firefox,because it works on IE, but then I went to the TinyMCE website on Firefox and I could see it... So I went to another efiction site and loaded a page with a form, and I could see it there too.
I told you, I don't know where to put my hands with this type of coding, so I just can wait for your help... Thank you...

Posted : 06/07/2011 7:28 am
(@snowhitesally)
Eminent Member

This skin is GORGEOUS. Just a quick question. Is there a way for me to add a link to my other skins, as someone on my site has difficulty with these colours, so I'd like for them to be able to flick between this and another one πŸ™‚

Posted : 05/05/2016 11:22 pm
Nadia
(@nadia)
Reputable Member

There's a sidebar on the left. There should be a skin change pulldown for your visitors. Just below the site info.

BTW a link to your archive is always helpful, so that we mods can have a quick look. πŸ˜‰

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Arda Fanfiction

Posted : 06/05/2016 1:26 pm
Nadia
(@nadia)
Reputable Member

Since Kali seems no longer active (I've tried to contact her on multiple accounts) I'll upload her skins (as far as I have a backup) for future use. But I will not support them in any way. Her topics will be closed.

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Arda Fanfiction

Posted : 02/09/2018 2:37 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: