Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Berry Good

Page 2 / 2
Honey Cullen
(@honey-cullen)

It has something to do with the form and I'm honestly not sure how to truly fix it. Last time I added

#settingsform{
padding: 0 15em;
}

to the css on another similar skin and it helped for some reason.

It's me, again...
This time I have Sewwy same issue:
Putting that code you posted (I really don't understand nothing about css so I thought I should put it in style.css and I wrote it at the very end of the code) this is what changed:
It's just more centered but it's not what I needed 🙁
This happens in every page, public or Admin, in which there is a déroulant form menu. Every other page with normal text is ok.

I'm so sorry to add TinyMCE isn't working with your skin...
At first I thought it was a bug just concerning Firefox,because it works on IE, but then I went to the TinyMCE website on Firefox and I could see it... So I went to another efiction site and loaded a page with a form, and I could see it there too.
I told you, I don't know where to put my hands with this type of coding, so I just can wait for your help... Thank you...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2011 8:28 am
SnoWhiteSally
(@snowhitesally)
Eminent Member

This skin is GORGEOUS. Just a quick question. Is there a way for me to add a link to my other skins, as someone on my site has difficulty with these colours, so I'd like for them to be able to flick between this and another one 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2016 12:22 am
Nadia
(@nadia)
Member Admin

There's a sidebar on the left. There should be a skin change pulldown for your visitors. Just below the site info.

BTW a link to your archive is always helpful, so that we mods can have a quick look. 😉

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Capeside Diaries

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2016 2:26 pm
Nadia
(@nadia)
Member Admin

Since Kali seems no longer active (I've tried to contact her on multiple accounts) I'll upload her skins (as far as I have a backup) for future use. But I will not support them in any way. Her topics will be closed.

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Capeside Diaries

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2018 3:37 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: