Zero-post member cl...

Notifications
Clear all

Zero-post member cleanup

Sheepcontrol
(@sheepcontrol)
Reputable Member

Hi there,

effective somewhere in the near future, we will conduct cleanups on members, that have not made a single post ever and have been registered for more than 90 days.
If you qualify for these criteria but wish to keep your account here, simply reply to this post, something like "s-o-s" or whatever will do.

If your account has been deleted due to this, feel free to register again at any time.

Sheep

Btw, I am trying to get a status update out this weekend, but the misses has b-day and that hits for 12 on a 1 to 10 scale of importance, so that's not exactly guaranteed.

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2015 5:20 pm
Sue
 Sue
(@sue)
Estimable Member

I think this is a good idea, Sheepie.

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2015 6:14 pm
hobert
(@hobert)
Trusted Member

Might I suggest deleting the ones that haven't been on since, say 2010?  There might be lurkers who have no desire to post, but do like to keep up with the software.

efiction - 3.5.3
MySql - 5.5.32
php - 5.5.22
Linex - Apache 2.2.17
Hosted by: Fatcow!
http://www.hobert.net/fic/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2015 12:39 am
Nadia
(@nadia)
Reputable Member Registered

I've deleted all zero posters that haven't been online for more than 100 days!
We won't delete members who have already posted because we don't want topics filled with 'guest' posts. Old admins would be 'guests' too, just so you know.

There will be a clean up every now and then. So, if you've just registered and don't want to lose your account in the future for zero postings, at least say hi. 😀

My Hub TrekNation | World of X | Capeside Diaries

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2015 1:19 pm
Nadia
(@nadia)

Once again I've deleted all zero posters that haven't been online for more than 100 days! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2017 1:45 pm
Methen
(@methen)
Trusted Member

Well I do not want to lose my post I have here so I best reply. also where is the download for efiction ?

Somebody is asking for a Hinne Whooping!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2017 9:36 pm
Nadia
(@nadia)

Here: https://efiction.org/forums/index.php?board=37.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2017 7:20 pm
Share: