Wiki maintainers so...

Notifications
Clear all

Wiki maintainers sought

Sheepcontrol
(@sheepcontrol)
Member Admin

Well well,

(as you may notice I got issues with first line of my posts), as you all know the old wiki died from bug-itis a long while ago and along with it, all the information stored within went as well. Now since I am truly hoping to bring eFiction back to life, we need people willing to - and knowing how to - recreate the wiki.

Items required would be:

Installation guide
Known issues and workarounds

Since this is a rather delicate thing, I will take the liberty to choose from the applicants (hoping anybody applies at all) based on their history on this forum.

'Til then

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2014 12:46 pm
Julieann
(@julieann)
Trusted Member

I've worked with various wiki software in the past, and I've written documentation before.I'm glad to see that the wiki will be making a comeback. I'm willing to help it along if you like. 🙂

Julieann

Running 3.4.3 bridged with SMF and Coppermine
Mods: Challenges, cpg-art (not working), Limit Summary Length, Bio to Prefs, Top 20 instead of 10
Wants: Move Betareader to Prefs, Twitter
Gatchaman Fanfic Archive

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2014 3:43 am
banshee
(@banshee)
Member Admin

I'm not so good at planned writing, but I'd be happy to contribute where I can!

eFiction Archives: Tom Paris Dorm | Twice Bitten | Underground

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2014 2:39 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I may be new to the eFiction forums, but I have been using eFiction for a while now and would love to help out.

I'm very experienced in the setup, maintenance and configuration of sites using the MediaWiki software and I would be happy to help set one up for eFiction, if you are still looking for someone to do so.

I would still need help with creating content, so hopefully there are some others who could help me out with that side of things.

Edit: Will the server for the wiki be provided? If not I could add it to my personal server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2014 4:37 am
Lyndsie
(@lyndsie)
Member Moderator

Hi hi, I'm back from moving / painting / lots of work. : )  I can help with the wiki. I did a lot of the fleshing out and updating of the old wiki for a while, so I'm familiar with those types of systems. Mostly I wrote a fair bit of the content on skinning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2014 11:01 pm
Share: