Clear all

Hello Im new!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Nani
(@nani)
Topic starter

Hello Ive just found this script not too long ago I always wanted to run a fanfiction site for the anime character Sesshmaru.

Pridefulmoon.com was born if you guys wanted to check it out. I see not much people pose anymore. But I have found many helpful things via this forum. Thanks for all the hard work, I hope you continues too update and keep the script alive Im sure many people still use and want this script, it was just a little hard to fine.Β 

Posted : 12/10/2022 1:14 pm
(@ty)
Admin Admin Registered

Hey Nani! Welcome to the eFiction Community! πŸ˜€Β 

Feel free to post your website here - https://efiction.org/community/efiction-sites/featured-efiction-websites/ Β 

We're going to be creating a list of featured eFiction websites, and having yours on that list would be super cool. So yeah, post it up!Β 

As for the forum activity, there's still quite a few active community members, though they tend to come and go every few months.

This site gets a few hundred visitors per day, and there's an estimated 10,000 active eFiction websites out there. The eFiction software, through our website directly, gets downloaded a fair number of times per week, too. Unknown how many of those downloads actually turn into active websites, but it's fair to assume that a good number of them do. So, eFiction as a whole is most definitely active, and yes, we fully plan on continuing its development long into the future.Β 

In fact, you can view some of our plans here - https://efiction.org/2021/10/14/efiction-update-1-new-design-social-media-moderators-wanted/

Anyway, be sure to keep active on our forums, and stick around, yeah? Would love to see more of you, and perhaps even feature some of your stories / websites on here, too! So don't be a stranger, Nani.Β 

Posted : 16/10/2022 12:44 am
(@ty)
Admin Admin Registered

Posted by: @Anonymous

hey i'm a new member too. You seem quite enthusiastic. I will probably come here often.

Β 

Welcome aboard! πŸ˜€Β 

Β 

Posted : 27/11/2022 10:37 pm
Share: