login
• April 28, 2017, 06:29:35 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: It's been a while since we started working on eFiction 5, there's been a lot of starting from scratch and half-scratch, but things are moving on.
Now we need you: please visit the eFicition 5 section of the forum and raise your voice, shape the new face of your favourite fanfiction management software.

Author Topic: include(data/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory  (Read 157 times)

holls

Hello!
Sorry to bother you again! At last, I managed to install eFiction5 on my localhost (so I think that my previous installation failures were Altervista's fault) and everything went well. I downloaded files for efiction vaporware and put them on my localhost site, but when trying to open index.php I get the following error:

Code: [Select]
include(data/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/inc/config.php:10] Base->{closure}()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/inc/config.php:10] Config::__construct()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/index.php:91] Config->__construct()

In my data folder, there is a config.ini file, but no config.php file. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Simona

Sheepcontrol

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Did you simply try to run "vaporware" or did you run the installer before (which is actually a misleading name at this point, because so far, it can only do upgrades).

I'll give a more detailed answer later, just got home from my paid job and it's almost 0600hrs so I'm heading to bed now.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:43:44 AM by Sheepcontrol »
I speak the worlds most widely used language: bad english

holls

I ran the installer first and successfully did the upgrade. Then I removed the installer files from the localhost site folder and added the vaporware ones. I tried to open index.php and got the error.

Thanks for your help!

Sheepcontrol

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Here's the catch:

let's say your "old" eFiction is in ./www
Your installer is in ./www/test
Now you would assume that you put the files in ./www/test and good to go? No!
Because the script has put the data folder at ./www/data, because at a later point, it would also move the old source files away and put the new source files there.
Since your test install is in ./www/test, you need to move the data folder to ./www/test/data for the time being.

This will go away once things are ready to ship out.

holls

Thank you, I found the data folder and now I can open the homepage  :-D

... But I have another problem  :upsidedown:: the site is in maintenance mode, so I can't do the login. I set "maintenance" to FALSE in the config table and delete all the sessions (speaking of it, making the login twice creates a duplicate key on session table and an error), but I still can't login.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Sheepcontrol

• Administrator
  • Veteran
The config table is only a cache and used to build the config pages in the Admin panel.

Log in using your username/password, go to Admin Panel / Settings / Server and disable maintenance mode there.

This is the default behaviour of the installer to ensure the admin has a chance to check all the settings before making the site public again.

holls

Hello,
after many tries, I still can't login. When trying to insert my (correct) username and password, I get:

PDOStatement: Duplicate entry 'b54b0812477a54d2244ab0747e89a753' for key 'PRIMARY'

[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/model/base.php:19] DB\SQL->exec()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/model/auth.php:108] Model\Base->exec()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/model/auth.php:176] Model\Auth->createSession()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/controller/auth.php:45] Model\Auth->validateSession()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/app/routes.php:4] Controller\Auth::isLoggedIn()
[C:/wamp64/www/efiction5/index.php:108] require()

I tried to clean the sessions table, with no luck.

I also got some "Ajax error" here and there. For example, when I click on a story, I get the error and on my Chrome console I have:

POST http://localhost/efiction5/captcha 500 (Internal Server Error)
Maybe it is because I'm using a local website?

Thanks,
Simona

Sheepcontrol

• Administrator
  • Veteran
Sorry for getting back to you so late, sounds weird, even on a local install this _should_ not happen.

I'll look into it as soon as possible.

anything